This year’s theme for the District 7 Convention is “Y[our] Story”
As journalists, we become so invested in our articles, videos and photographs that the stories of our subjects become our stories. The people and events we cover become integral parts of our lives no matter how short the interview. Journalists act as conduits, reporting from all corners of the globe, and then circulating it to the rest of the world. Stories pass through us to reach the wider public, and through the process, they become a part of our personal story.
Here is some of the beginning information that you need in order to register your publication.
- FSPA Workshop Date : November 4, 2017
- Location : Nova Southeastern University
- Time : 7:15 a.m. – 2:30 p.m. Click here to see the day’s schedule
- Registration Deadline: October 24, 2017
- Payment Deadline: October 31, 2017 (Please mail to FSPA Office)
Checks should be made payable to: FSPA
Florida Scholastic Press Association
Gainesville, FL 32611-8400
Please write one check from your school/publication to FSPA. Do not send more than one check for your registration or individual student checks as we will not know how to credit them for your publication.
• Please include a copy of your invoice with payment.
• Cost : $20 per student attending including advisers/chaperones
If you have any questions please feel free to reach out to