FSPA District 7 General Contest Information
District 7 Important Contest Information
Registration for contests are now open
There are two types of competitions this year – On-the-Spot Contests (registration deadline Oct. 24), which are done at the workshop, and Carry-In, which must be submitted online by October 31. There are special contests available for Middle School Publications. Directions are available in the description for each contest. NEW REGISTRATION LINK
Advisers, as always we need your help to proctor, judge or assist the judges. When registering, select the competitions you are most comfortable helping with.
- Only one camera, microphone, tripod, and computer is allowed per category.
- No teacher assistance for any reason, even equipment failure.
- Late submissions will be disqualified from placing for an award.
- There is to be NO COPYRIGHTED material used.
- All documents must be labeled with the contest number that is on the contest envelope.
- NOT permitted in the contest environment:
- Cell phones
- Use of the Internet (Writing Competitions)
- Anything that will provide an unfair advantage for one team over another. (In other words, no prepared layouts or copies of current publications from your school.)
- Selfie Sticks